Saturday, June 7, 2008

Criminal Justice?????


This is what happens when your Uncle finishes his first year at the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee with a Criminal Justice major. Christian absolutely adores his Uncle Loren...and this is their new game for the summer, which he absolutely loves. The offense this time was "stealing" a box of crackers from his Uncle! Im afraid before the summer is over they'll be singing ... "bad boys, bad boys...whatcha gonna do." It seems there's a fun, crazy Uncle in every family.....here's proof of ours!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen in a very long time! Your grandson is adorable!

JeanMac said...

Cute. Every little guy needs an uncle like that. BTW, I love your rug.

Angela Baylis said...

Love, love, love the pics and you learned a cute way to post them! These pictures make me miss you all! I can hear the contagious laughter! John and I want to come over there soon!
Love you,
Annie xoxo

Angela Baylis said...

School's-Out-For-Summer!! I'm singing the song!

Now I'll be able to click over here and see many many posts! :)
I can't wait!
Love you and wish we were celebrating together!
Ann xoxo

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Stacey

Cute, cute photos! I've been so bad about blog reading lately...not because I don't want to read, but because of my crazy life recently. Lots of company, which has been wonderful and then all the medical tests, "hoopla", etc. I'm back now though...finally.

It's been fun catching up with you.

Hugs!
Kat