Thursday, July 31, 2008

Paris.....Here we come

Oh my goodness, the time is here. I have been looking so forward to this trip that it felt like it would never get here, but today is the day.

I will be flying out of Chicago International this evening with my friend Terri and her daughter Bethany, we have a brief layover in Germany and then we are Paris bound. Once in Paris we will meet up with Terri's youngest daughter Meredeth, who will be completing her Student teaching.

We will be spending five days in Paris then visiting Lyon before we head down to the South of France . We may also take a few day trips possibly into Italy and Spain.

Please pray for us as we leave for safe travels and for protection. Also if you could lift our families up I would greatly appreciate it. I know I will feel the love and prayers of my sisters around the world!

5 comments:

annette said...

I still can't believe you are going to Paris. That is a dream of mine. Italy is beautiful if you get the chance. We surely will miss you in San Antonio--I hope we meet soon. God Bless You with travel mercies and joy. Love, Annette

Angela Baylis said...

You are in the air as I type this! I am so happy for you, Stacey! You deserve a fun vacation! Be safe and remember to stick to Terri like glue and if you get lost look for the Eiffel Tower! Take lots of pictures! I will pray you have a great time!
Love you,
Ann xoxo

JeanMac said...

Wonderful!!!Enjoy.

Angela Baylis said...

I was sure you would have some pictures by now! I'll keep checking in. We missed you this past weekend!
Love you,
Ann xoxo

Justabeachkat said...

Oh, I'm soooooooooooo jealous! Have a wonderful, safe, fun, memory making trip.

Hugs!
Kat