Sunday, September 30, 2007

The bad haircut




So, not so bad from the front...but look what happens when he turns to the side! Oh my goodness!!!!I remember all my kids having at least one bad haircut, you know where you just want to cry. I still remember when I sent my two little boys off with their dad and they came back with buzz cuts...I think I did cry and I was so mad at my husband. Don't get me wrong my boys had buzz cuts numerous times while growing up and they looked cute, this was just the shock of seeing my sweet babies bald and being totally unexpecting.

Christians mom, Samatha decided to try to cut his hair herself, for his first haircut. You know where you can have pictures and a lock of hair for your baby memory book! Well when she tried straightening up the side.....he moved! But hey we certainly have photos for that baby book don't we.

Cookies can fix anything though!

5 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

Oops! Sorry, Samantha! He is still the most adorable kid around! And those cookies, they look great... and you are right, they make everything much better!

Unknown said...

I didn't notice the hair BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY LOOKING AT THOSE BIG CHOCOLATE EYES! What a little doll!

Tonja said...

Ohhh, poor baby...Still an absolute angel, though!

MelanieJoy said...

I agree with the rest of the girls-he is still the cutest thing ever!
My Dad is a barber (yeah the striped red,white and blue pole)and he can tell some stories =)

Justabeachkat said...

I know how upsetting this can be...it brings back memories of years ago when my son's haircut was soooo bad. I was furious with my husband. But...what a cutie pie! He could be bald and no one would notice.

Hugs!
Kat