Sunday, January 13, 2008

The personal relationships of blogging


Blogging at its best! This picture cracks me up.....passing up "real"relationships, while were all checking on our "imaginary" friends!
Not really, we were all helping each other as we were trying to tweak little things on our blogs. Of course we were still unable to add a picture next to our name...how hard can that be????
Believe me I am so thankful for all my blogging siestas. I am thankful for my sister-in-law, By Faith Angie for introducing me to the workd of blogging and all you sisters. How awesome that we can spur each other on, build each other up, hold each other accountable, make friends and pray for many of our sisters who we may never meet until we are in Heaven, although Im hoping to meet alot of you in San Antonio! I have been blessed and have grown because of you all! Thank you and God Bless you!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great picture!

I can't wait to meet you in S.A!

Angela Baylis said...

Great picture! Funny, I can barely remember Chris taking that picture of us! We must have been SO focused on what we were doing. If I remember correctly we were also trying to make new blogs for, "Cupids and Kringle", "SuzieQ's and Muffin Tops", "Love Handles"... and I forgot Ally's name! I'm wishing I would have kept mine! Oh, did you notice I figured out how to add the picture? Call me and I'll tell you how I did it. I'm expecting a call in about 5 minutes! :) How about those Green Bay Packers and the snow!

I'm so glad to be your siesta and your sister-in-law! It helps to have someone else in my family understand how amazing it is here in blogland! S
Love you,
Annie xoxo

Jean said...

That is a great picture. My son is the one who helps me figure things out, but he lives two hours away and is so busy, so I usually have to figure things out by myself now. I have a "test" blog that I try things out on first.

Angela Baylis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STACEY = GIVEN GRACE!!

I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOUR DAY IS EXTRA SPECIAL JUST LIKE YOU!

Annie
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Lelia Chealey said...

HI Stacey!
Thanks so much for your sweet, encouraging commment on my blog.
I love your blog! To open it up & see my favorite verse was very refreshing. I like this picture of you & your blog girls-too funny! Reminds me of when my oldest is texting someone in the same room with her; so funny.
I love the heart you have for foster children, reminds me of my mom who has been doing that too along with my dad. Takes such a special heart & truly is the example of God taking & giving. We've had to choose to praise Him in both.
Well, I can't wait to come back so post away! :)
Many Blessings~
Lelia

Justabeachkat said...

Happy Birthday girl! I hope your day is wonderful!

Hugs!
Kat

MelanieJoy said...

What's this...a Birthday!!!!
Well then....HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO YOU!!!!!

Jill said...

LOVE that picture! And all of us out here in blogland love you, too!