Monday, February 18, 2008

Heading Home

Well our India team is heading back...flying through the night arriving in the early morning. I am very excited to hear about all they did and saw. My husband Chris called last night and they were starting their journey back home, please pray for safe travels for the team, pray that their bodies would readjust to the time (and freezing tempatures), please pray also that God would protect their hearts and keep the fire burning strong...that their mission field would only widen as they return home....that they would be just as strong and on fire in our country, in our city, in our homes and in their workplaces. And can we pray that the many stories that they share would truly glorify our God!!!

6 comments:

MelanieJoy said...

Lifting up your prayer request as I head off to bed. I can't wait to hear of all the wonderful things our God did! They have to be on such a mountain top high right now...oh how I pray the don't let satan shake their spirits down.

Angela Baylis said...

I'm praying for Chris and the team. I will especially pray that they are still on fire when they get home and return to their families! God is so good and I can't wait to hear the stories and see the millions of pictures Chris loves to share! There's nothing like the excitement I see in his eyes when he returns from one of these trips! He's such an inspiration to me and I'm so proud he is my brother!
Love you all,
Annie xoxo

Fran said...

That is awesome. Praying with you.
Hope the return was safe and uneventful.

Hugs~
Fran

JeanMac said...

He will be in my prayers tonight - I am always happy when loved ones arrive safely!

Lelia Chealey said...

You two seem like a couple that both have such servant's hearts. That's awesome.

Jean said...

Hey, that plane's been up in the air a long time now! Are they home yet??!!