Friday, February 8, 2008

India

Here is a picture of my husband Chris last year when he was in India. Will you join with me in praying for him and a team of 16 that left this afternoon to head back to Lakla, India. They are beginning a 12 day mission trip that will change lives for eternity. They will be ministering throughout North-Eastern India. They will be involved in a variety of discipleship and evangelistic ministries. They are excited to demonstrate God's love and to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with the people of India.

Please pray for safe travels...the group left from Chicago today at 7:40p.m. for Delhi, India arriving tomorrow at 8:55p.m. (That is roughly a 15 hour flight with a 11 hour time change)
We are praying for: safety and rest, opportunities to share Christ on the plane, for all their luggage to arrive, for the customs process to be smooth and quick with no problems and for God to prepare hearts in India.

8 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

What a sweet picture! You can see the love of life, love of the children, and love of our Lord on your hubby's face.

I just stopped and said a prayer for him and the entire group.

Hope your weekend is good and restful.

Hugs!
Kat

JeanMac said...

In my prayers -

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

This is Britt, Bev's son. I want to invite you to come to my mom's blog to see what your donation did in the lives of the Thai orphans. Thank you very much for your support and prayers for your orphan. It was greatly appreciated! Britt

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Stacey, What a huge heart you have for missions! Wow! Praying for Chris that his trip will be full of God's grace to these precious ones! Thanks again for sponsoring an orphan! Bev

Fran said...

Stacey,
I'm praying for them this week.
May God's hand lead, guide, and direct their efforts! What an awesome thing they are doing.

Praying for all~
Fran

MelanieJoy said...

Stacey,

I am joining you in prayers. You guys have such big hearts!
Girl, I could not imagine such snow as that you showed in your last post. IF we get anything it's a bad ice storm =(

Sandy said...

Great visiting you. Sounds like a wonderful trip for your husband and the whole team!

Angela Baylis said...

I just LOVE that picture of my brother! I'm so proud of him and what God is doing through him. I'll be praying for him and the team!
Love you,
Annie xoxo