Sunday, December 9, 2007

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

When things are quiet around the house...this is where I can find Christian! I love turning the corner and seeing his little legs sticking out from under the tree. His daddy set up his old train under the tree, and he just loves it! What a beautiful sight...it makes my heart warm to see. Experiencing Christmas from a child's eyes!
And oh what fun he had today!!!! His first time sledding this year...he loved it! We have a small hill in our side yard, it was just perfect for him. His dad would take him up to the top and Papa was waiting at the bottom, he would lay down on his sled and giggle all the way down. It made me want to give it a whirl! Enjoying the sights of this Christmas season!

4 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

You guys have a ton of snow! It's probably on it's way over here... oh no! Christian is having too much fun! You better keep your eye on that little guy... It's almost time for you guys to come to Michigan for Christmas! (Almost two weeks!) We'll have to do some sledding here!

Thanks for sharing the sweet pictures!
Love you,
Ann xoxo

Unknown said...

Aw, that is the cutest picture! Seriously! It made me smile huge! I wondered what he was looking at under that tree!

Jean said...

Thanks for visiting me! I never found your site before either and we really have quite a lot in common. We were a foster family for twenty-some years. Actually four of our seven adult children came to us through foster care as teenagers.

I'll be back. (I'm at school and shouldn't even be reading blogs right now!)

Fran said...

OH WOW! Your pictures are just beautiful. As a mom of all boys, seeing that little Christian nestled under that tree with a train, made me want to cry! That was my oldest, who is now 11!!!

And, reading on how you became foster parents..just beautiful!
God is at work and I absolutely love seeing Him in action! You are Jesus in action!! May we all be Him with hands and feet.

Have a wonderful day friend~
Fran