Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's her drivers permit


Can you believe it?? My youngest just got her driving permit this week! She is very excited and ready to start driving. And of course now that she is taking driving training she is sure to point out all I do wrong. Your following to close, your in the wrong lane, etc. I wasn't to concerned until last night when she informed me that I am to cautious of a driver! That can't be a good sign.So please keep us in your prayers as we travel down this road one last time.

5 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

There is no such thing as being too cautious! I'll be praying that you are a better parent than I was, by having a habit of grabbing the wheel while Meghan was learning to drive. This is when we really have to trust God, when our kids start driving on their own!
How exciting... your baby is driving!

Love,
Annie xoxo

Fran said...

Ok...did that permit say DOB was in '92???? Because i thought that was just last year!!!

Be careful sweet child of momma!
Prayers for all~

nancygrayce said...

Oh, boy do I remember those days! I was a bad passenger seat driver! Slow down! Don't drive up in their trunk! I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. We have to turn them over to God and letting Him be the driverhelper!

JeanMac said...

Hee,hee,hee - just kidding. congrats!

anna said...

woa! look out! what an exciting time! i remember getting my DL like it was yesterday...ah! she's so beautiful!!