Monday, July 30, 2007

Hands and Feet

While driviing Ally out to camp, we were listening to alot of our favorite music and when Audio Adrenaline's song Hands and Feet came on, I thought how fitting. So after blogging last time about her theme for the summer, I thought I'd throw in a summer song.

I want to be your hands...I want to be your feet...
I'll go where you send me...go where u send me
And I'll try, yeah I'll try to touch the world like You
touched my life, and I'll try to be your hands
Send me where you want me..I'll finally have a mission, I promise
I'll complete I dont need excuses when I am your hands and feet.

2 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

I love it! You are getting so creative! And the best part of it is that it's so true! She's so willing to do whatever she is asked!

...and I love those shoes!!!

Justabeachkat said...

I've never heard this song, but I love the words and the whole idea. What a great photo too!

Hugs!
Kat