Monday, October 8, 2007

Failure

What an awesome thing I read today in my Beth Moore Bible Study. Beth was talking about our failures and repenting. She says that God redeems something by buying it back through the payment of a ransom. He gave the life of His Son as the ransom to buy us back from the clutches of sin. He has also bought back the rights to our past and all its failures. If we cooperate, He'll turn every single one of those failures into something useful for His kingdom. That is the meaning of "full redemption"!

He wants to fully redeem every part of your life until even your failures bring Him glory. How amazing is our God!! He is so faithful to us!

3 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Wow! How awesome is our God!?

Hugs!
Kat

Angela Baylis said...

He is SO good, Stacey! I am so grateful that even my failures can bring Him glory!

Love,
Annie xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Angela Baylis said...

Hey Stacey... I have given you some post material! Check out my blog...
Tag, you're it! And you MUST do this! :)

Love you!