Monday, October 22, 2007

Friends and Homecoming

Kevin .....#88.....Captain for Concordia University....Homecoming.
My son, Christopher with brothers Kevin and Brian...who are just like my boys.
They call me "mom2". These boys have been friends since 5th grade, they have played football together for 8 years. Hard to believe they are "grown men"!
Another one of my "boys". This is Ryan,(and Caroline) he and my youmger son Loren have been friends since 3rd grade. All these boys played high school ball together and now Ryan and Kevin both play for Concordia. What a fun Homecoming game. We won...35..28 with one minute left!!!!
Chris and I, with our BFF's Mark and Mary (kevin and brians mom and dad) and Greg and Carol, who actually went to high school with Mark and Mary. What a fun day....Football and Friends...who could ask for anything more!

4 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Looks like a great time...one surrounded by those you love and who love you.

Hugs!
Kat

Angela Baylis said...

You guys are so blessed to have friends like Mark and Mary! And those boys really are "grown men"! They have been buddies forever and I'm sure one day they will be watching their kids play football together! Everyone should be blessed with those kind of friends!

These are the good 'ol days!
Love you,
Annie xoxo

Jenny said...

Homecoming games were always so fun! Just wanted to drop by and say hello!

Jill said...

Looks like fun! I love college football in any way, shape or form. And they're even better when your team wins!