Wednesday, October 24, 2007

In Memory


Today is my sister-in-laws birthday,
Vic would have been 53 today.
As we are remembering her on her birthday
she is walking with Jesus!
I just had to post this picture for you all to see!
Look closely...
Do you see the shadow in the background?
Do you see the profile on the wall?
JESUS
He is not just with her today,
He was always with her!
I look forward to the marvelous day we are together again!
The days where we will sing and praise our Lord together!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Wow- Amazing. I have been reading about her at Linda and Sandy's blog, too.

Justabeachkat said...

What an awesome photo! And a perfect reminder that He is always with us.

Hugs!
Kat

Angela Baylis said...

I'm looking forward to the day when we can all walk with Jesus together!

I LOVE that picture! He is always with us!

I'd give anything to hear her play the piano and sing just one more time...

Thanks for the tribute, Stacey!
Love,
Annie xoxo

MelanieJoy said...

What an amazing picture! She sounds like an amazing person...
You guys I know miss her so much. Praise Him we have some peace in knowing we will all be together again but it can still be so hard a times.